3/14/2009

Pictures in my head.

I often see pictures in my head.  I don't even need to close my eyes.

The pictures are diverse and many.  Fresh pictures enter my head each day, whether I acknowledge their existence or not.  Some of them move.  Many are still.

Only the most recurrent pictures are retrievable on command.  The vast majority surface then are lost until they choose to rise again.  I am sure that countless pictures have surfaced once, been forgotten, and are now gone forever.  Fine by me.

One day these pictures will be born out of my mind into the Greater Consciousness.  Of this I am certain.  

It has been my experience that one man's certainty rarely counts for much.  So where does that leave my pictures?


[Stuck in my head tonight: "I'm Looking Through You" by The Beatles.]

No comments:

Post a Comment